Donnerstag, 28. März 2019

Ingrids Auswahl - Ingrids Poetry (75)



   Wishes


In Fathers Realms are many Mansions
It’s true, the Bible tells me so.

When I’ve done all my tasks on Earth

I pray my Lord will let me go,

To see the beautiful white Mansions

The pearly Gates, the streets of Gold.

But then there is a quiet longing

Of things dear Jesus left untold.

How could I ever feel at Home?

Without the Meadow, Birds or Trees

The Garden old, the little Cottage

The Flowers visited each morning

By Butterflies and Honeybees.

Dear Father I just love the beauty

 Jehovah once has made for me

And I am grateful for the blessings

My heart can feel, my eyes can see.

So, when my soul is bound for heaven

I hope to find, that you won’t mind

To find a country home for me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen