Sonntag, 6. März 2022

Ingrids Auswahl - Ingrids Poetry (236)

 

                                                                     I'm going home

 

I'm going home, I'm going home,

To meadows green with flowers over grown.

Soon I'll be there, soon I'll be there,

Back home with you were all is fair.

Back home where all is joy, is Peace,

Where earthly fears and sorrow cease.

Where all I hoped through life I'll find.

Where thoughts are gentle, folks are kind.

Where fountains sing sweet lullaby

And sunbeams play in azured sky.

Blue birds chirp the whole day through

Soon, soon I'll be back home with you.

Back home where I behold your face,

One’s more to feel your warm embrace.

Oh, hear my plea Lord, see me through,

Until I’m back, back home with you.

Don't leave me here where I'm alone,

Don't close the door, I'm coming home.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen