Montag, 18. Juni 2018

Ingrids Auswahl - Ingrids Poetry (32)


COME BACK

Come back, come back, come back to me and my song.
Leave far behind all earthly care - leave behind all evil; all wrong.
Just follow in the footsteps I left behind for you -
Just follow in hope and faith and love and I will see you through.

When all is dark around you, when your goals are out of sight;
Remember my friend to take my hand, I will lead you through the night.
Have courage my friend and remember, the time will not be long
When you shall be back home with me; back home with me and my song.


Gods in Embryo           

Psalm 86:6
Reading this Psalm, we come to know
That we are Gods in Embryo.
Send to earth to grow and learn
Schooled for a glorious return,

Humans here, to be tested and fired, 
Know sorrow and tears, feel weary and tired.
We long to recall that final embrace
In visions of hope our Saviours face.

Know peace and joy, feel his touch of love,
Walk by faith each day, dream of heaven above.
Come Lord to free us from mortal sin,
Let thy sweet spirit dwell within.
Most humbling is the thought to know

That we are Gods in Embryo.


For more see  Blogger Ingrid Skibbe:


http://ingridspoesie.blogspot.com/2018/08/ingrids-auswahl-ingrids-poetry-at-one.html


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen