Samstag, 12. Oktober 2019

Ingrids Auswahl - Ingrids Poetry (108)


Withdrawn



No smiles, no hugs for the children

No kind words to greed my poor boa

I just growl inside my own sadness

Just vanish and hide in a hole

Hoping the world will forget me

Me and this lot called despair

Hoping that no one will notice

How my life is simply not fair.

Whilst this bad feeling is growing

Like weeds inside my head

If I fail to stop them, they choke me,

And Satan will be just so glad

So glad that he finally got me

Stop all of the things I could do

So happy to trip me flat on my face

So glad that I’m finally through

So happy I misunderstood

Feeling sorry for self is a sin

That I could have won

This race called life

Had I simply not let HIM in.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen