Montag, 18. Dezember 2017

Ingrids Auswahl- Ingrids Poetry (12)

Golden Nuggets of Though by Ingrid S. Skibbe

Would’s thou find happiness in life
Help other Souls to win the strife
The kindness that you will impart
In time returns to your own heart.

Our Sweetheart Tree

In the Garden my Sweetheart Tree
Silently teaches life’s lessons to me.
The ways of Nature, the laws of God
How the seasons turn to inward thought.
Come see: In the Springtime my Leaves are green
It is my time to grow, my time to dream.
Come see: It is Summer love has entered my Soul
My Leaves are red, my Heart is whole.
Come see: It’s Autumn my leaves have turned gold
Cool are the nights - I’m growing old.
Come see: Now it’s winter I’m wrinkled and brown
I dance my last Waltz as I fall to the Ground.
Happy just knowing, that in all life’s short stations
I’ve honoured the purpose of my creation.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen