Montag, 29. Juli 2019

Ingrids Auswahl - Ingrids Poetry (97)

    

      
Rainy afternoon        1975
Lazy, rainy afternoon,
Evening you can’t come to soon.
Not a breeze in the trees
Every thing so dead and still,
To stay awake takes all my will.
For everything is sleeping.
Amber tree red and gold
Even you don’t look so bold.
Not one bird can be heard,
Vails of fog are dancing
No smiles and no romancing,
The children too are sleeping.
Shades of grey spread evenly
Across a bleak and lonely sky,
Not a single creature will
Show its well-known feature.
This day seems never ending
Let’s put away this mending
And do a little sleeping.

Little things  ( a song for children)
Little things are beautiful, so small we hardly see,
The tiny flowers, the busy ants, the baby bumble-bee.

Little things are beautiful, please help my Eyes to see,
The tiny shells in yellow sand, down by the mighty sea.

Little things are beautiful, it’s true, just look at me.
I care for things my Father made, and he takes care of me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen