Dienstag, 19. November 2019

Ingrids Auswahl - Ingrids Poetry (114)



Spring 


Bluest sky, the brightest sun.

A brand-new day has just begun,

Gentle breezes, birds that sing

Tell the world behold, it's spring

Over mountains, hill and vale

Heaven smiles -- all is well



The things I love


A hike in the mountains, to paint by a stream.

Somebody to love, to share all my dreams.

A walk in the park, a ride on my bike.

To sit and enjoy that long upward hike.

To see gods’ creations in valleys below.

To be in a place where time moves real slow.

To ponder, to wonder where all the time goes,

The feel of warm sand as it creeps through my toes.

A stroll by the ocean, a swim in the sea.

A book on my lap, feeling happy and free,

No running, no planning, no pressure at all

No doing, perusing, no telephone call,

I long for some solitude, long for a place,

Where some off-life’s madness will finally cease

Where my weary soul will find solace and peace.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen