Montag, 12. März 2018

Ingrids Auswahl - Ingrids Poetry (20)


Little gems    
           
Little gems of proven wisdom fill the corners of my head,
And I think that I would rather share them with my Friends instead.
All these little gems of wisdom printed on the heart in might,
Oh, to know them and to live them, fill the soul with truth and light.
See our world is sick and troubled, old rules somehow fade away.
Our poor children fall and falter as confusion marks their day.
Little gems of proven wisdom show the pass on which to go,
Bringing love and precious freedom to all men on earth below.


Confusing are the things of life.      
BUT!
Should ever you be in dismay,
Then ask yourself,
Did my dear parents,
WALK!
The same pass I’m on today?


Then that which you have decided to DO -DO          
Patience in life’s battles will see you through.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen