Dienstag, 20. August 2019

Ingrids Auswahl - Ingrids Poetry (100)



Tree Questions
Tree Questions each soul needs to answer
Whilst here on this place we call earth.
Three Questions that need to be answered
For the answers are of great worth
The search for knowledge resolve, control
The need to know within the soul
The first one: where do I come from
The second one: why am I here
The third one: where do I go too.
 Or will I just disappear?
The scriptures hold all the answers
 To all of these questions three
1)     As spirits we lived in heaven
Before on the earth we should be,
2)     Here on this earth to be tested
      Have joy, grow in wisdom and learn
  3) To prepare our god given soul
    For a glorious, joyous return.


I am a child of God

I am a child of God
 From heavenly realms I have come
To know of sadness, of joy
 Before returning back home
He promised that here on the earth
The choices I make should be free
So, it’s wise to obey and to listen
To do all He is asking of me,
When my life on earth is all over,
 My testing below is all done
I go back to my Father in Heaven
And Christ his beloved son.
 

Winter

Cold, rain, wind, snow
I’m glad I’m old, nowhere to go
I’m oh so happy I can stay
In my old dressing gown all day.
Don’t need go to work no more
No need to open that front door
With bed socks in my ugly boots
Contended as can be
                                    Get up to have some Cornflakes
Some toast, some nice hot tea,
Then find myself a book or two
Just read or watch T V.
Let this old world go round and know
She’s older, so much older
Then weary little me.

I used too

I used to wear some bright red shoes
When I was young and free
Now I wear ugboots soft and warm
To safe that troubling knee
I used to wear skirts made of silk
When I was fit and trim
Now I wear woollen jumpers
 To keep my whole self in
 Rock and roll I loved to dance
All night, till break of day
Now I’m glad to walk and puff
Back home without delay,
Now that I’m old and tiered
 I’m just so glad to be
Where it is warm and quiet
With just my dog and me

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen