Freitag, 6. November 2020

Ingrids Auswahl Ingrids Poetry (191)

                                     Come back  (The song of a dream)

 

                             Come back to me, come back to me,

                                 Come back to me and my song.

                                Leave far behind all earth care                ,

                                   Forsake all evil; all wrong.

                                 Just follow in the footsteps

                                      I left behind for you -

                              Follow in hope, in faith in love 

                                And I will see you through

                              When all is dark around you

                               When goals are out of sight;

                                   Remember my friend

                                To take hold of my hand

                           I will lead you through the night

.                       Have courage my friend, be faithful,

                                 The time will not be long,

                       When you will be back home with me;

                            Back home with me and my song.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen