Samstag, 23. Januar 2021

Ingrids Auswahl-Ingrids Poetry (200)

    


  Australia A song

1) The country that I call my own, the place wherein I find my home Is beautiful and free, where you hear kids and grownups say, The little words good day, good day, is where I long to be. Chorus: Australia, Australia so beautiful and free. Australia, Australia is where I love to be.
2) Her townships settled far and wide, on coastline and in countryside. Are splendid sides to see, our pioneer’s fond dreams come true, For they prepared for me, for you, a land of industry. Chorus:
3) In wonder I behold this place, where people from most ev’ry race Now dwell in harmony, where children hold a golden band, Which ties to ours their native land, come world behold and see. Chorus

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen