Freitag, 28. Mai 2021

Ingrids Auswahl -Ingrids Poetry (215)

                                                                        Before 

I’ve looked upon that leave, that flower

And felled a strange sensation

As thou I’ve seen them long ago

Before the world’s creation.

I watched the hands that held the pen

To write redemptions glorious plan

To set the limits of the sea

The earth, the sky and even me.

 

I’ve seen that leave, that flower before

Whilst stepping through an unseen door

To view the things designed in heaven

On earth take shape and form

Through curtains of forgetfulness

The spirit took upon it flesh

To fill the purpose of creation

By trial work out their own salvation.

 

I’ve heard that tune, that song before

And felled a strange sensation

As thou I’ve heard it long ago

Before the world creation

I’ve watched the hand that held the pen

That wrote the music to the plan

To bring to pass all God would need

And to a bounteous harvest lead.

 

I’ve seen that loving face before

And felled a strange sensation

As thou I’ve seen it long ago

Before the world’s creation

Promised whilst on a lotted time

To Him our will we would a line

Assisting fathers gracious plan

To free earth wandering Nations.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen