Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2021

Ingrids Auswahl - Ingrids Poetry (217)

                                                      The end of the journey (A song)

Wind of the desert plain, waves of the sea.

Evermore moving on, restless like me, restless like me.

Seeds beneath fertile soil, buds on the tree,

Hoping for things to come, dreaming like me, dreaming like me.

                                       Clouds in an endless sky, birds flying free.

Carried on wings of faith, drifting like me, drifting like me.

                                  Thoughts reaching out like the boughs on a tree.

Longing to live and grow searching like me, searching like me.

                                 Wheels in the sands of time, trying to find,

                          The end of the journey, sweet peace of mind, sweet peace of  mind.                                              

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen